Eligibility & Priorities
Providing life inspiring development opportunities and fostering circles of support for Beloit area youth.
The Experience Fellowship targets those youth who may not be able to pursue their identified interests without fellowship support.
Eligible applicants will be youth (13-19 years of age) from the Stateline Area (Beloit, South Beloit, Roscoe, Rockton and Clinton) who have identified an opportunity and/or been accepted to a program offering a meaningful growth experience. Applicants must be actively engaged with a mentor or supportive adult and proposed fellowship activities must be consistent with Hendricks Family Foundation values.
The Experience Fellowship priorities include:
- Activities linked to education or career exploration, civic and/or leadership opportunities, mission/volunteer pursuits and artistic/creative endeavors.
- Exploration of local and regional opportunities prior to application for support of international activities.
- Applicants who have participated in CareerTek education and/or career activities.
- Applicants who are not able to undertake activities without Fellowship support.
- Applicants who use employment income as a source of support for Fellowship activities.