Foundation investments will be made primarily in Beloit, Wisconsin. The Foundation may consider limited requests for support in the Greater Stateline area.
- We will maintain a deep knowledge of the community.
- We will demonstrate a willingness to address generational and tenacious issues.
- We will work proactively to identify and implement solutions targeted to address our identified priorities including the replication of proven practices or innovative approaches that demonstrate strong rationale and potential for success.
- We will support projects that demonstrate evidence of strong community collaboration and participation from multiple funders.
- The Foundation will consider capital, start-up and operational grants. Multiyear grants may be considered.
The Hendricks Family Foundation will generally only consider requests from qualified not-for-profit, tax-exempt organizations. The Foundation does not provide support to individuals and will not provide funds to lobby or influence public elections. The Foundation will not be a source of funding for endowments.
How To Apply
Helpful Hints When Applying
For the best user experience when accessing the grant management system, we suggest using the latest version of one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. It is fine to use Internet Explorer although you may encounter some minor technical issues.
Deadlines | Spring 2020
Grant deadlines are established each cycle based on anticipated Board Meeting dates.
Deadlines for the Spring 2020 cycle are as follows:
- Letters of Interest:
Must be submitted no later than February 21st, 2020. Early submissions are encouraged.
- Full Application:
Organizations invited to submit a full application will need to submit those materials by April 17, 2020.
Note: Applications submitted through the ‘Small Grant’ process may be submitted at any time.